Monday, September 28, 2009

EXILE

It’s been 3 years and I’m still not used to it. Living in a foreign land with people who barely speak the same language, miles away from where I wish I could be, I still don’t like this place.

The food’s crap, the weather’s nuts and life is just bloody monotonous out here. Sure it’s all about me here, what I wanna eat or where I wanna go, but truth be told, I’d rather my life be about others. No, I’m not a saint. It’s just the way life is. Living for just yourself will eventually kill your will to fight.

That being said and done, this could be one of the better things to happen to me. I’ve learned lots of things, and I’m not just talking about the textbook stuff, and I’m still learning I guess - the ongoing lesson of getting through today, making the most of it and looking forward to tomorrow, which is a little closer to where I wanna be =)

I guess, for a while longer, I shall be just another exilee - if such a word exists! Till the time that I may return home, I’ll probably be here, blogging during my free moments =)

No comments: